dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gallizioli

Salut,
t'es doué ca c'est sur!!Mais est-ce que c'est de l'artisanal ou alors c'est des modèles en kit???Explique nous tout ca!!!

:tomcat:
friendly
funny
pwnt
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

periocus

Salut!

Reading French is fine for me. I had it in school nearly 3 years, but i have to apologize, that i do write in English. I would be too embaressed to write in French. But i like to answer your questions.

First of all, most rides do not have any motor in (except my Fabbribooster and Turbo Force). I saw that my Faller rides rarely move. So i decided to leave them out to make them more detailed. They are no kits and i do not offer any. It is just a hobby for me. I make model rides for nearly 20 years now, most of them destroyed and back in other rides. I am a kitbasher. So i take parts from other rides and make some new. The trailers i use are mainly from Herpa. All the other parts come, as you noticed correctly, from Faller. I am sorry that i do not have any pictures from setting up the rides. I use the colours and glue from Revell.
I travel alot on german and dutch fairs to take fotos for for the decal sets. Most of them are not stored, due to an crash on my pc. (Which is the same problem with the setting up pics)

At the moment i am working on the model of 30 meter version of Fabbribooster. The second ride is the new "Fun Factory" by KMG.
friendly
funny
pwnt
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Matthieu - News Parcs -

Well Done !
That's a wonderfull job ;)

Pour ceux qui ne parlent pas un mot d'anglais :
Les modèles ne sont pas issus de kit, ils sont d'autre part non motorisés ce qui permet de les faire plus détaillés. Cela fait 20 ans que Periocus fait des modèles ( les anciens servent à faire de nouveaux modèles)
friendly
funny
pwnt
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thibaud

et bin!!!
bravoo a lui
you are exceptionnel and i would like you to continue!!!!!
friendly
funny
pwnt
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Francois -ParkFunWorld-

Comme à l'habitude, c'est génial :thumbup:
Fantastic ! Your models are like the real rides ! Very very good job !
friendly
funny
pwnt
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L'actualité mondiale des parcs d'attractions, c'est sur NewsParcs:

Une autre façon de suivre l'info: NewsParcs est également sur  Facebook, Twitter et Youtube.